guess what we got!

|
So now that all 3 Downs daughters have been sufficiently embarrassed...we're moving on to new topics.

A sweet, generous part-time missionary gave us his trampoline!!! And let me tell you, that thing is so stinkin' fun. I've always loved trampolines (I think everyone does). Maybe cause we never had one at home so I never got tired of it. But what is even more fun than jumping is watching our Ghanaian friends jump. They think its hilarious. They've never seen anything like it before. Comfort (in the white/beige) jumped on it day one and loved it. I jumped with her and double-bounced her...so funny! Efriye (in red) also loved it from the get go. Joseph (in black) was a little more timid..."I'll break my leg!". But now he loves it (as you can see) and he loves jumping with Luke.









I went to visit my sweet Prosper (see this post) on Saturday. And praise the Lord, his sore is gone! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Katie B said...

So fun!!!

carolineb said...

It's such good exercise until you pee your pants.

Ryan Kennedy said...

I don't know if my heart could take seeing Comfort on a trampoline. Give her a Mmhhhmmm! for me please.