Today we celebrate the birth of Miss Sally Downs. She's been with us for 19 years now, and I must say, I'm pretty glad she's here. Without Sal, pictures like this would not exist.Happy Birthday Sally!! Hope 19 treats you right. I love you!
Serving at YWAM Honolulu and Beyond
Copyright © 2008 Tatum's Stories
Design by Styleshout | Blogger Templates by Foros del Blog
6 comments:
I freakin' love Sally.
I'm with you MC, I freakin' love Sally too!
(A "not at all prejudiced" comment from Sally's momma!)
I freakin' love the modeling shot of Tatum and Sally. I have no idea why you have to release my 3rd grade mullet onto the internet, but if it makes Sally feel good, okay.
I love these pics. reminds me of the ole downs family videos too... especially that one where you have that baby doll.. hilarious. you were always a supa-freak.
one question though:
um, can you please explain the pic where you have a giant rubber ducky??? must have details!!
One time me and bekah and sally watched one of Sally's tea-party-themed birthday parties on video, and she wore a jogging suit and had a bowl cut. It was awesome.
Several matching outfits, nice. Sally still looks like the little Amish girl. You are all just beautiful, how proud your parents must be! I love the baking cookies together one.
Post a Comment