Here I Go!

|
So in a few short hours, I'm getting on a plane to begin a month long trip around Asia!! I can't believe its really happening.

First of all, I want say a huge thank you to the Lord for providing all that I needed to go on this trip. He is so good!! Thank you for being a part of it...for praying for me and for giving generously. I'm thankful for such incredible friends and family.

I need y'all to pray for me this month!!!!! Here is my itinerary and how you can pray:

May 10-May 17: In Borneo, Indonesia visiting our DTS Outreach team.
May 17-May 24: In East Asia visiting one of my best friends on the planet. She is a missionary there.
May 24-May 31: In Taiwan with my YWAM Base Director (who is from Taiwan). Her and I will be visiting with believers there, building relationship and partnership between our base and them, and encouraging the missionaries who are there working among the unreached.
May 31-June 6: In Hong Kong attending the Call2All. It is going to be incredible! Click on the link and read about it.

Please pray for...
~ Safe travel! I'll be traveling solo most of the time. Pray that everything will go smoothly. And that I will use wisdom and discernment along the way.
~ Good health. I don't want to miss anything from being sick! That would be lame.
~ I want God to use me for His glory during this month. I want to see how He is working in East Asia and somehow join Him where I can. I always want my life to glorify Him, but especially in a place where so many people don't know Him.
~ I want to learn and experience all that God has for me. I am expecting God to do significant and life changing things this month and I want to take all I can get!! I want to know God more-grow closer to Him. And I want to learn things that will blow my mind and set my heart on fire to reach the nations!!

I really am so thankful for your prayers. I know the Lord hears them and I pray that He will bless you abundantly for your sacrifice.

I'll try to blog when I can. I'll be updating Facebook and Twitter as well. So add me on those if you haven't already.

Next time I write will be from somewhere in Asia!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin, I pray for you constantly. I have prayed for things so genuinely and it was answered so extremely that I felt compelled to keep it private. You are included in my daily prayers and I can't wait to hear Brother Yun type stories from you!