Indonesia was awesome!! Our outreach team is doing SO great! They have been seriously roughing it in villages and they're loving it. I really enjoyed the little bit of Indonesia's culture that I experienced. It was a lot different than I expected--a lot like Ghana! So many things reminded me of Ghana. I loved that.
I am LOVING East Asia!! Being with Amy is just incredible. She is doing such a fantastic job over here and I'm so glad I've gotten to experience her world first hand. I LOVE her team! It has been so much fun and so encouraging.
I leave for Taiwan tomorrow. Its going to be sad to leave Amy and her friends!
Thank you so much for praying for me so far! God has been so good to me these past 2 weeks! My love for the nations has been re-kindled and I'm so excited about what God is doing in Asia! Also, God has been providing for me left and right. (I'll have to tell you stories when I have more time to write.) Please keep praying! Next week is ministry with Vivian in Taiwan and then on to the Call2All conference the following week.
I am just so thankful to be doing this! Thank you for being a part of it with me. I'm sorry I can't update more regularly...I hope to be able to write from Hong Kong.

0 comments:
Post a Comment