Family Time

|
Sorry for the delay...life has been freakishly busy. But thanks to all my lovely readers who are so understanding. (roundhouse kick? bleach? seriously folks.)

Here are a few pictures of my family in GHANA! It was SO WONDERFUL having them here!!! I am so so so thankful that we had that time together...and that they had the chance to see life in Ghana and hang out with the Mozleys. It was fabulous.





There are more pictures on flickr...so check it out! And coming soon...pictures of our youth retreat and our ladies retreat (both of which were awesome! God did big things!!!!)

And don't forget to check
Amy's blog now too!! She's here and I am LOVING IT!! it's so fun to have her here.

5 comments:

carolineb said...

I just can't quit laughing about how rude it is to threaten to roundhouse kick a sweet friend. And then, there's the bleach. Sick.
Anyway, I'm proud of you and ashamed of myself for how hard it is for you and how easy it is for me to do everyday stuff. Like blog. Baby, I'm amazed by you. Thanks for the update!

Katie B said...

I love you.

Boggsy said...

Oh how I love me some Eddy!

jenny said...

FUN PICTURES Tatum! I'm so glad your fam got to visit.

On another note, our church in Huntsville just hired a new youth minister/family counseling guy and his wife looks JUST LIKE YOU. I feel like you're with me every Sunday :)

h. said...

welcome back to blogdom. .. keep em coming. and why is your blog the only one where i have to do the word verification to leave a comment??