bitter sweet

|
i just dropped my family and ryan off at the airport. a tearful goodbye for sure. but it has been so so good to have them here!! we had a great time together and i think they really enjoyed being in Ghana. thank y'all so much for praying!!!!!! God really blessed our time together and our time with the Mozleys. and dad's back is doing great! he didn't have any trouble...praise the Lord!!

i don't have too much time to be sad though cause we're leaving in 5 minutes for a youth retreat with the international church. oh, and guess who arrived last night? miss amy rambo!!!!! woo hoo!!! she's going on the retreat too. i'm SO excited that she's here. that helps with the sadness too. :)

i'll try to update sometime next week. i guess you could check annie's blog to see what the family thought about Ghana.

7 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

I love and miss you. Have fun on the retreat. Oh yeah- I'm actually still in the airport. I'm diggin' this.

Anonymous said...

Tater I miss you already. your word verification is obqzgowb, thought that was funny.

jenny said...

just purely jealous...

h. said...

you are so in need of a new post.. i know your life has moved on from bittersweet!!!!

AnnieBlogs said...

Seriously, I agree with H. Get to posting, sister. This is ridonculous.

Katie B said...

If you don't blog soon and let us know you're alive then I'm going to come there, blog for you, roundhouse kick you in the face, and stay for a week.

carolineb said...

And I'm going to spray bleach in your eye.