Well hello. For those of you that care, sorry that it has taken me a couple weeks to get some pictures up. But for an added bonus, I made a video, too!
Everything is AWESOME here. We've been in staff training all week and it couldn't be going any better. The Lord has big plans for this fall and I'm so excited to be a part of it!! The students come at the end of next week...our first day is Sept 12th. It's going to be great. I can't wait to see what God is going to do!!
Now pictures...
Here is my cute room!
And here is my cute car! My good friend, Cary, and I are sharing this car. Car shopping was an interesting experience...stressful at times. But I'm so thankful to finally have it. You wouldn't believe how different life is here with wheels. I'm a free lady. I love it!
And here is a video of my room/house. Its REALLY shaky...be warned. And I pretty much look like an idiot. I guess anytime a person makes a video of themselves, they look slightly idiotic. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
you are so cute, love the video
Anyone who makes a video kinda looks idiotic? I have no idea what you speak of.
You sorta have a lisp. It must run in the family.
I liked it. And you are cute. You should have your own show on the Travel Channel.
#1 its about time
#2 i love that both of yall have lisps when making a video of yourselves.
I had to watch it a second time so I could focus on something other than the lisp. Why does that happen?! We should all post a video and see if it is universal.
You and your house look cute and fun and tiny.
Tatum - you are the cutest and your room is............little and cute. I read once that there are code words in real estate ads. When an ad says a place is cute or charming it means.........small, little, tiny. But who needs a big place to sleep? You are tiny yourself. I loved seeing your face and hearing your voice. And I love being able to picture where you are. What lisp? Debs
Nice video. Less lispier than Annie. Looks like things are off to a great start. Look forward to more updates.
Next time you must use a pineapple in the video and work in the word "poi." What's the sense of being in Hawaii without pineapples and poi?
i LOVE it! back on the top bunk again...that should be the theme of your life :)
Hi Tatum! I loved the video, and your place looks fun! I can't wait to hear more. miss you
Awww tay, I miss your butt.
Watching your video made me smile and angry at the same time.
Weird I know...
I love your cute room!
I can't wait to come see it in real life... (fingers crossed)
Love you!!!
I can't believe you're actually blogging semi-regularly. Nice to hear your voice again. Cute place. I like how the adjective "little" preceded everything.
Post a Comment