I'm frantically packing tonight. Early tomorrow morning, Anna and I will go pick up our 14 person team at the airport. They are from First Pres. Marietta--10 high schoolers, 4 adults. We're heading straight up to Kumasi after a quick breakfast. We'll be serving and ministering there all week. Amy, Anna, and Maggie are going too! I'm seriously excited about this trip!
Here is what we need you to pray for:
1. That they'll get here! They were supposed to arrive THIS MORNING but their flight was canceled! Talk about a disappointment! Their plane had to turn around after an hour (I think) because of technical difficulties. They've been in New York waiting since last night. Now they are set to arrive tomorrow morning, 7:15am. However, as I'm checking the Delta website, they still have not left NYC...they were supposed to leave 2 hours ago!! So please pray that they'll get here (and on time!) tomorrow morning. Monday morning update: they are here!! Praise the Lord!
2. I'm the main coordinator/host going on the trip. There will be 18 of us all together. Please pray that I will have wisdom in every situation, patience, and that I will be thinking one step ahead.
3. Pray for the team as they serve and learn this week. God always does awesome things in peoples' hearts when they're on mission trips...let's pray this week will not be the exception!
4. Pray for the people we'll be ministering to...mostly children! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Definitely praying for you and the team Tatum!
Marie is sitting here very offended you don't have a link to her blog but one to everyone elses in the blorld!
I'm just sayin'...
Post a Comment