- Jenny got married last week! I am so sad that I missed it, but I love technology. I got to talk to Jenny all weekend long. And I got all the stories from Momma and Heather, Amy and Tina. Heather blogged about the wedding weekend, so check her blog for sweet details and pictures.
- My Bible class is memorizing 1 Peter. We're still on chapter one. On Friday, they were reciting their verses to me. Maggie came and sat down to do her verse, and she began to recite it a la Napolean Dynamite. (She talks like him all the time.) So I said, "Mags, you can't do your Bible verse in Napolean." She looked at me, oh so seriously, and said "Can I do it in a british accent?" That girl is crazy!
- This weekend, Anna was in her school play, Oedipus Rex. Yep, the high school did Oedipus Rex. Crazy huh? Anna was great though. She didn't have to play a sketchy roll, she was the lead town member. She had a big part, but she didn't have to be Oedipus or his mom or anything. She was AWESOME! She's so good at acting. After the play, 20 of us went out for pizza. Real pepperoni pizza (which is rare here...I'm not sure what the fake pepperoni is, but I do know for sure that I don't eat it.) It was delicious and fun.
- Michael, Claire and I have been working on some of our short term teams for next year. You would never believe how much planning goes into these trips. We have so many teams coming between now and the summer--they'll be ministering all of Ghana in tons of different ways...so exciting! I'm looking forward to that.
- Last but certainly not least, thanks for praying for my homesickness...it has gotten so much better since I last posted and I'm sure that is because of your prayers!! I'm still waiting on the pictures from Margaret, I'll put some up when I get them.
Random Thoughts
written by
tatum
|
So I don't have anything monumental to blog about, but my sister is harrassing me, so here are some rambling thoughts for your reading pleasure, Annie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ok, here's a question:
What do you love the most about me?
:)
Here's another question- If I asked who your favorite sister was, your answer would be me, of course. The question is: Why?
What is your favorite Gilmore Girl episode? go...
tatum. i´m obsessed with you. question number 1...do you think that if i hitchhike to the straight of gibralter, swim the 13 mile jaunt and rent a bicycle in morocco that you could give me directions to ghana? ok, sounds good. question number 2...what is your favorite sweet treat and how do you wash your clothes and what is the funniest ghanean fashion trend?...elaine
Hmmm, question for you Ms. Downs: what is your favorite worship song currently?
yeah i have a question...why is our sister so stupid that she thinks that you would pick her?!? everyone knows i am your favorite sister!!
Hey friend,
I want to know if when you dream are your dreaming about events and you being in Ghana or are you dreaming of things happening at home?? Random but I am curious now that you have been there for so long... Kelly S.
Post a Comment