I ask you for questions and I am not surprised by the response.
1 clever response from Mrs. B--how could I ever decide what I love most about her? Is it her witty humor...her anchorman quotes...her amazingly good coffee...her tacos...I could never just pick one! :)
2 Downs sisters fighting over which one I love most (nothing new...the always fight for my attention because clearly I am the favorite sister)
1 ridiculous question from Jenny J C--and to answer, picking a favorite Gilmore Girls episode is almost as hard as deciding what I love most about Caroline...impossible.
from Miss Elaine: a hopeful journey across land and water to visit Ghana (a la "men in tights"). and a few real questions! alas! someone has a real question about life in Ghana!
real question #1: what is your favorite sweet treat?
real answer #1: that would have to be peanut butter ice cream from "the scoop". the scoop is a fabulous ice cream shop right by our house and they make all their ice cream from soy and use honey instead of sugar!! it is SO GOOD! but dont get adventurous with flavors...PB is the best and you'll be sad you didn't get it. topped with hard chocolate shell...heaven.
real question #2: how do you wash your clothes?
real answer #2: i am what some may call a princess. i live in a nice neighborhood, nice house, nice room...with a wonderful family who does my laundry! spoiled rotten am i. no one has done my laundry since 6th grade...before mom got fet up with us not bringing dirty clothes to the laundry room and only washed our uniforms from there on out.
but we hang dry everything outside on a line. so a few items are slightly distorted and a tad stretched out, but we got a DRYER!! a couple months ago and we use it ever so rarely when we're in a pinch or when we need clothes to fit again. :) it is magical.
real question #3 (and perhaps my fave): what is the funniest ghanaian fashion trend?
real answer #3: i'd have to say the short and fat tie for the gentlemen. its the latest fad here. a tie that hits just below the chest and is about 5-6 inches wide at its widest point. i saw the best one yesterday and i wish i could have photographed it...it was like an american flag--stars were on the bottom, verticle red and white stripes on the top with a lovely rendition of Lady Liberty. it was phenomenal.
Jenny and Kelly had some fun questions too! Jenny asked what my favorite worship song is these days, and I believe the answer is "Love Song" by Jason Morant. Incredible.
Kelly asked about dreams which is an awesome question! She wanted to know if I dream about life in Ghana or life in America. The past few dreams I've had have been so crazy...but all of them take place in America. It will be interesting to see if that changes the longer I'm here.
Well folks, that was fun. Especially because half of my readers are absolutely ridiculous. I laughed out loud reading those "questions". I love you crazies.
If you ever have a random question, just post it as a comment or email me and I'll be happy to answer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job... except you didn't answer WHY you would pick me as your favorite sister.
You honored my shamless bid for attention highlighting your expansive character. The thing I admire the most about you is the way you be a friend. You're a great example to me. And I love your laugh, I can hear it right now in my mind's ear. What are you looking forward to right now?
oh my gosh! i'm so jealous of your dryer. i think i'm going to bring all of my jeans with me to school tomorrow so i can take them to a laundry mat with a dryer. seriously. i can take them off without unbuttoning them. today i pulled out the purple courderoys. thanks for the answers! you're amazing. te echo de menos! (i miss you!)
Post a Comment