PRAY!

|
Hello dear friends! Margaret and I leave tomorrow for two weeks of ministry all over Ghana with a short term team from Georgia. Please pray for us as we are traveling and ministering to each other and to Ghanaians! And pray for Margaret and I as we "lead" the trip!! This is going to be a great 2 weeks!!

I can't wait to tell you all about what God does! I'll try to update as soon as we get back in 2 weeks!

Thanks for praying!!

5 comments:

bkgodfrey said...

I am praying for you and the team you are working with. Hope all your travels go well!

jenny said...

You're leading the trip? How professional of you. Have a GREAT TIME!!!

Anonymous said...

TATUM!!!
Happy happy happy day of birth!
You're getting home from your trip today, I think...
AND you're getting ooooold. :)
I hope you have a fantabulous day today and know that you are thought about often back home.
Love your butt.
KB

carolineb said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Come on, we're about to die!

jenny said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATUM! I'm sorry I couldn't write you yesterday. Adam and I were out camping with Justin and Anna Winter. But I hope it was a grand Saturday complete with cake and streamers. I love you and miss you!