if you don't want to read the huge post below, here's the gist:
1. God is awesome! And so faithful!!
2. I'm so thankful for y'all's support and encouragement
3. I'm gonna be a middle school teacher for the next 3 months...check out the school--there is a link on the right (crazy, ain't it?)
peace and love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Tatum,
Great to see your blog! We are excited about what you are doing there! A teacher - God is good. You will be quite a blessing. Things are good with Matt and em. Matt loves the 7th grade. He is playing a ton of tennis and trying to keep good grades. Emily thinks the 5th grade is much easier than 4th. I'm leading a moms Bible study on Mondays and we had 58 ladies come yesterday - one was Garrett Phillips (whatever her new name is). Don is doing fine at Delta. I see your Mom pretty regularly.
Well, gotta go and get bfast ready for the kids. Have a great day!
Cindi
Post a Comment