since the only people that read this blog are my real-life friends, you all already know that i'm heading to hawaii next month to work with YWAM. so today the blog gets a little make over in preparation of the big move. although i hate leaving marietta, i'm so excited about my life in hawaii. i'll be administrative staff for the discipleship training school (DTS). during my year, we'll have 3 schools come through the base. and have i mentioned yet that 2 of my favorite people will be there with me? cary and mandy have been 2 of my closest friends for the past 8 years since we met during our DTS. i still can't believe that we'll all be there together again. i'm so thankful! here is a picture of their cute little faces:

me, cary, and mandy
that picture is from Cary's birthday 2 years ago when we were all in honolulu for a few months together. so that makes this round three for our lives together in hawaii!
anyway, i'll be updating this here blog from the rainbow state. so check back in a month or so. maybe I'll even post a copy of my "i just need your prayers not your money" support letter sometime in the next week.
aloha.
anyway, i'll be updating this here blog from the rainbow state. so check back in a month or so. maybe I'll even post a copy of my "i just need your prayers not your money" support letter sometime in the next week.
aloha.

9 comments:
yeaaaa for hawaii!
so happy to see you!! You always make me smile!! Next stop... visit me in Guate!
i love the new look :) i'm so excited for you tatum!!
I'm so happy for you Tatum! Hopefully I'll get to visit all of you sometime in the next year or so... :) Miss you!
You're hosting the next Blog2Face, right?
SO maybe now that you won't be in the States you'll actually write on your blog again!! :D
I didn't know Hawaii was The Rainbow State. It should be The Lucky State.
I like it a lot!
Not that you're leaving.
The blog makeover.
Let's get that straight...
:)
Or The Stupid Tatum Stealing State.
Post a Comment