RAIN

|
it's raining!

it has been forever since it last rained. i think it last rained in october or november or something like that. whenever it was, it was a long time ago. but last night, i woke up to the sound of rain on the roof...and even now its thundering and raining outside. and it is simply fabulous. it's so nice to hear the rain, to smell it, to sit in a dark-ish room-lit only by the lamp, to feel the COOL BREEZE.

a haiku dedicated to both my B's.

finally it rains
i love to hear it fallin'
keep it comin Lord


8 comments:

carolineb said...

come and rain on us
we love to feel you falling
fill us up again

Katie B said...

i really love rain
its so stinkin good even
tatum come home soon

AnnieBlogs said...

haikus are hard, I
think, so I will let the Bs
keep us well haikued

carolineb said...

Mikey B has a haiku for us:

no rain til May 1
you sound like a bunch of gays
rain prevents paving

AmyFritch said...

Rain, Rain, go away
We want to beach it today
The rain makes it cold

I'm with Mikey B.

Marie-Claire said...

I love marshmellows
So soft fluffy and pure white
I love them with grahams

anna mo said...

the #1 website in my research for a class has a haiku at the bottom of each page. and theyre lame.theyre about lame computer stuff. they make me laugh. yalls are MUCH better.

Jenny Fleming said...

sooooooo... I'm not the type for poetry. YEAAAAA FOR RAIN!!!