what are you?

|
We've been talking a lot about personality types here lately. (Maybe cause we have a freakishly brilliant and wonderful cultural anthropologist visiting this week.) So Amy, Anna, and I took the Myers Briggs test online yesterday (you have to pay for the real deal, but the free online one gives enough info to figure it out).

I'm ESFJ (and sometimes ESTJ).

Here is the link for the test...its an excellent time waster. Just keep following the links at the bottom of the page. And make sure you click on your link on the "type dynamics" page.

What are you?

25 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm a ESTJ. :)

Lcurtright said...

I'm an ENFP. I love that test. It gives so much more description than the usual 4 type tests.

carolineb said...

That was hard. I'm an ENFP which I figured would be unusual because I'm so dang weird. So, is Leah like me?

AnnieBlogs said...

I haven't taken the test, but YES, Leah and Caroline are A LOT alike, I think. For example, they both have daughters. They both are blonde. They both are funny.
Do you agree, Tatum?

AnnieBlogs said...

HA! I'm an ENFP too! We're only 8% of the population- why do we all know each other?

tatum said...

weird!! i think that caroline and leah are definitely alike!!!! that's crazy...i would have never thought of it but its so true!! and how crazy that you're the same too annie! i love this test! i've made everyone here take it too. :)

Ryan Kennedy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan Kennedy said...

What? Don't know what happened. I think we should all get ENFP tee's because that's the only way I can express how I'm feeling to be like all of you. Katie B, we'll get you a sticker.

Marie-Claire said...

I'm an ESTP.
I like my acronym: "Everyone Seems Too Proper"

Katie B said...

Whatever, me AND Tay get a sticker... Emma took it and she's an INTP.

Ryan Kennedy said...

My acronym is "Elephants need four pantries"

jw said...

ISFP. How did an introvert get into this group?

amy said...

so jesse isn't the only introvert to respond i'll share my results....51% of me is INFP and the other 49% is INTP! Think on that!

Anonymous said...

I am an ENTJ. Am I the only one of that type?
Pam/Momma

Rebecca Amburgey said...

Hey Tatum...I'm an ESFJ too!! But my S can sometimes be an N. I know it's hard to believe though that I'm a Feeler though ALL the time...oh wait, I wasn't able to spend the night at your house until I was like 20 without crying to go home, so I guess you can believe that! Such fun times! I miss you girl and I'm honored to share the same Myers Briggs letters are you.

Love you!
becca

anna mo said...

can i just say im really glad there are now some introverts on here. I was getting really lonely. im INFJ.

Margaret said...

uh oh. i'm adding into the enfj's! (sometimes esfj)
i think it's now like 9 e's to 3 i's on here? if we were all in the room together it would be really loud!

Marie-Claire said...

I'm so mad there are no other ESTPs.

anna mo said...

yeah it would and me and amy and jesse would be in the corner just watching yall:)

Melinda said...

I'm an ESFP. I was P by like 74% which was surprising since everything else was like, almost in the middle.

Michael said...

Okay so I'm an ESTJ! I rule and you better sit up and listen, especially all you ENFP weird people. I love you all but either lead, follow or get out of my way!

Katie B said...

Thats right, get in or get lost!
(fellow ESTJ)

Margaret said...

anna i agree, or the three of you would be totally surrounded because you would be listening to us :) tates this was such a fun post! :)

Bekah said...

Ok, so I took the test (horay for nap time!) I'm a ESTJ but barely I'm almost an ISTJ. Oh and I was doing the I-yi-yi-yi dance that we did in France with Isaiah Grace yesterday and she thought it was as hilarious as we did. She's pretty much one of us:)

james the bruce. said...

ESFJ :)


i always felt connected to you