woo hoo!

|
Happy Birthday Maggie Mozley!!!!

Can you even believe it? Maggie Mozley is 14!!
She had her birthday party this weekend: a luau/sleepover for her 10 closests girl friends. Complete with limbo and girly movies. It was so much fun. And I think every present she got was pink. :)

For those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing Mags, I'll tell you a little about her. She's hilarious pretty much all the time. She loves to serenade me with "Wind Beneath My Wings" which is always funny. She's super creative. She loves to bake and she's so good at it! She's never swayed by peer pressure...she's got a great head on her shoulders. She's an excellent friend (her friends love her!). She loves babies and animals.
Maggie growing up to be quite an amazing godly woman. (Woman? Holy moly, I can't believe how old she is!) I can't wait to see what God does with her life. All I know is that it will be awesome!


2 comments:

Marie-Claire said...

AHHH tell maggie she is, like, as old as I am, like.

carolineb said...

Maggie looks so much like Claire to me. Great beauty in a tiny package! Add Tatum's classic moviestar beauty, Anna's knock em dead gorgeousness and Amy's soon to arrive fabulousness, that house just might not hold it all!