a little something

|
Just to keep all our brains occupied until the Downs family and Ryan arrive...here's a funny little tidbit about my life here.

Well you know my friend Margaret. We're pretty tight. We are together a lot and we talk all the time. I know I've written before about how thankful I am to have her here, and it's so true. Something that is a little odd about our friendship is this:

That picture really isn't that weird. We happened to arrive at a Christmas dinner dressed alike. But let me tell you this...we "happen" to wear the same thing about 75% of the time we get together. (And 75% might even be a little low.) Most of the time we're wearing the same colors. Sometimes its just that we have the same type of outfit with slightly different colors. It's freakish really. It's gotten to the point now that we point out the days when we DON'T match. It's hilarious. I love her.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

that margaret girl seems pretty cool. sounds like you're lucky to know her. and her sense of style. swell.

he. he. love you :) glad you're here to look "alike" i laughed out loud reading this. maybe cause it's 1:34am and im' sitting in the office on the computer when i should definately be sleeping.

Pamela said...

you girls look like twins! crazy. glad you have each other;o)