There are always visitors at the Mozley house and this week was no exception. We had a full house and a full table. :) I love getting to know the people that pass through. Here are a couple pictures from my first day here. The first one is all of us eating breakfast my first morning here and the second one is right before we took Camron (the Mozley's last intern) to the airport that same day.


Last weekend, we ventured up to the north to a city called Tamale for a wedding! One of our missionary friends from Canada (Di) married a Ghanaian man (Dan) and it was a wonderful day! They work together at the Wycliffe branch here in Ghana. It was so fun to see her again and many other missionaries that were there! Two of Anna's friends from Marietta were here too, Davis and Ryan. They made the 12 hour drive so fun! 12 hours up and 12 hours back. Another person that made the journey fun was my old friend Eddie! He has worked with the Mozleys for a long time and he drove us there and back. Here are some pictures from the wedding:




I am so excited about being back here in Ghana...and about being with the Mozley's again. I just love this family and I love being a part of what God is doing through them! I am so excited to see what God has in store this year...it's gonna be awesome! Thank you for being a part of this year! I love being your hands and feet here. And I deeply appreciate you and your prayers!

0 comments:
Post a Comment