welcome welcome welcome!

|
Welcome to my blog! I'll keep this updated while I'm in Ghana so that you can know what's going on! I am so looking forward to my year in Ghana with the Mozleys. I can't wait to learn about Ghanaian culture and I'm excited about what God is going to teach me while I'm there. It will be a great year! I'm looking forward to sharing with you cool stories about the Lord and what He's doing.

Please be praying as I'm preparing to leave...pray for my finances, relationships here at home, and spiritual preparation.

Thanks for checking out the blog!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

hey girl...the time is getting closer! i'm praying for you. love you. pam

Anonymous said...

Hey Tatum! I hope your going great...and I miss you so much! I'm praying for you! Love you!

*Julianne*cousin*

Anonymous said...

Who loves you smiling face? Big Tom Callahan